Brian Hass, MD
Drs. Brian and Andrea Hass moved to Palm Beach County in 1995 with the intention of setting up the premiere plastic surgery practice in the area. Reflecting on that time, Dr Brian says:
“When Dr. Andrea and I started in this business 21 years ago, I thought we were entering the beauty business. I quickly learned that was incorrect; we were actually in the self-esteem business. When I help people feel better about a physical insecurity, they become more self-confident. This transformation positively affects every aspect of their life and their interpersonal interactions. These kinds of results don’t fade quickly; they last forever and become the greatest gifts of all.”
Dr. Brian Hass says he didn't choose plastic surgery as much as it chose him. As early as medical school, his meticulous technique and attention to detail made it obvious to both him and his senior surgeons that plastic surgery would best suit his inherent skills and sense of aesthetics. Upon meeting Dr B you will quickly recognize this precision underlies his warm open manner. Patients quickly warm to Dr B and trust him to deliver dependable results in a friendly and caring environment.
"The key to my success as a plastic surgeon is really two things: listening and seeing. First I listen carefully to the patient to understand both what they see and what they want. Once that area of focus is identified, my mind immediately begins visualizing the end result. Great plastic surgery results comes from seeing the end result before the operation has even begun. My well trained team and I then work toward performing the surgery that links listening to the patient and sharing their vision to delivering the result which matches their desires. With this approach we consistently deliver great results. That's the beauty and the artistry of plastic surgery."
While the doctors at Hass Plastic Surgery are well known as the go-to surgeons for aesthetic results, here are a few things you may not know about Dr B:
1. Dr. B's undergraduate studies were in art history. And, he graduated medical school at age 23, leaving him even more time for research and training in plastic surgery, his chosen and beloved field.
2. Dr. B performs 7 to 8 times the number of facelifts annually as a typical plastic surgeon, making him one of the top 1% busiest face lift surgeons in the country.
3. While known for his fabulous yet natural face lifts, it is less known that one of his favorite procedures to perform is the rhinoplasty or nose job. "Rhinoplasty is truly artistry/sculpture of the face and the results are life-changing. I love it!"
4. Dr B. feels fortunate to enjoy such a rewarding career and appreciates the personal fulfillment he has achieved in his professional life. As he says, "The field of plastic surgery meets three of the needs I care most about: artistic expression, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to connect with and empower people."
5. When not in the office, Dr B can readily be found enjoying the active lifestyle in South Florida. His favorite hobbies include boating, shooting sporting clays, socializing with friends and family, or off on adventure travel.