Brian Hass, MD
“It is my professional passion to help my patients achieve their desired appearance. I keep this commitment strong by making sure we bring you the best surgical and non-surgical advances or technologies in the world of cosmetic medical breakthroughs. Because there are so many options available today, I feel it is important to offer what I feel is the safest and most proven route for a particular patient’s rejuvenation.”
Education & Medical Training
- Bachelor of Arts - Boston University, Minor in Art History - graduated Magnum Cum Luade
- Medical School: University of Connecticut
- Postgraduate Training: Resident and Chief Resident in General Surgery at Pennsylvania Hospital/University of Pennsylvania
- Residency in Plastic Surgery at NYU/Cornell Medical Center/Memorial-Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City
- Certification: National Board of Medical Examiners; American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Associations: American Society of Plastic Surgeons; Florida Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons; Palm Beach County Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons; Florida Medial Association
- Licensure: Florida
- Hospital Privileges: Jupiter Medical Center; Laser & Surgery Center of the Palm Beaches
- Years in Practice: Since 1995 when Dr. Andrea Hass and I opened Hass Plastic Surgery & MediSpa.
Dr. Andrea Hass explains the benefits for patients of working with plastic surgeon husband, Dr. Brian Hass.
Book Complimentary Consultation
Or Call (561) 624-7777